Saturday 12 October 2013

Personal Thoughts

I was going to bring this up tomorrow but I didn't think that was appropriate, I promised I would never do this again, but I'm breaking that promise, I know my blog isn't a failure but neither is a complete success, I have almost 60,000 visits and I get 100's of visits a day but what I don't get is feedback.

Sure I get the odd one, but surely out of a 100+ people I can hear something, if you don't want to leave a comment, just tick a box, that's why I added them, at the moment with every post it feel like I'm talking through a one way wall, you can hear me, but I can't hear you.

Leave an anon comment, a google comment, been having trouble with aim so that might not be a good idea.

But please let me hear from you, if you don't speak English that's okay leave me a comment in your native tongue and I will do my best to translate it and respond to you in kind.

I know you only come here for the tits, pussy and maybe the cocks but knowing I'm doing this for more than myself will help me in the long run. :)

4 comments:

  1. Well I guess I'd fall into that category. Please accept my humble lurker thanks for your work and the time you put into creating and then sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome anon and it's nice to hear from one of my lurkers :)

      Delete
  2. Your shit is the bomb.. and has come in handy many a night.. Love the Jenny and Cat art.. fuck they are hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll let RIna and Jen know when I speak to them next, and I'm glad my art has come in "handy" for you

      Delete