Wednesday 22 January 2014

Pregnant - Earth



So Veronika was meant to be the last of the pregnant series, when I decided to do this.

Who is she, she's our Mother, every last one of us.
This woman can win the best/evilest awards ever, we all come from her womb, without her we wouldn't exist, but at the same time, when she gets pissed at us, she has no trouble killing us.

But regardless, it doesn't matter what colour your skin, doesn't matter your belief, does't matter your background.

She is our Mother and loves us all equally, even when we fill her lungs with smog, cover skin with oil and destroy her foundations and landscapes.

So the next time you go to throw that can or wrapper on the ground, remember you're not just tossing rubbish, your pissing our Mother off.

4 comments:

  1. We Are Star Dust. My blood is red because of iron in it, and iron was brought here by explosion of a long-run star - I am child of a stars. I do not want to live here. I want to fly to the stars far away, your Earth is an alien for me.

    Buddy, you're scaring me with this pregnancy fetish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice response lol and no I don't have a pregnancy fetish, I just though I'd do something different, which has proved to be quite successful on DA, but don't worry I'll be back to my old pin ups and my comics soon enough.

      Delete
  2. Thats a nice message. Wasn't expecting something quite like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking through my gallery folder when I found my atlas pic, and though, I wonder if I can make a pregnant earth, the answer of course is yes, the message is simply my opinion.

      Delete