Saturday 15 February 2014

Decisions.... Decisions

I would like to know what you the fans think about something......

I want to know what you think about reducing my single pics to pretty much nothing, this doesn't include requests, time is something I keep losing and as you might have noticed the gap between posting has increased, would you mind not seeing me post pics as often, I would try to keep my comic timing, which I know is right off at the moment, but you would only see maybe holidays and special events, along with requests.

Single pics would more or less die off, as you can see I have a poll, please vote or leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's probably a good idea to do fewer single images. This will help you conserve ideas that would be better used in your comic or in large image sets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, I'll take what you said as a large part of my decision.

      Delete
  2. If I have to choose, I prefer the comics to the single pics, but you stuff it great regardless.

    ReplyDelete