Tuesday 21 October 2014

Mina Chronicles Special 3 - Spotlight On Sue


Pages 94
Size 71mb

http://www.cloudzilla.to/share/file/H5YNLWQXXK4P4651H4GS0BB11

Well it's finally finished, a little over the deadline I set for myself but not by much.

This issue see a day in the life of the lovely Sue, I admit this issue doesn't have a great deal of sex or action, but I thought it would be nice to see what life is like for her.

Also I thought I'd let everyone know that now that this issue is finished I will be jumping into my request bucket since I've gotten a few, so Gazza, DM, Rina and Anon your requests will be done soon.

6 comments:

  1. Loved the Sue Special. I liked the small links to the mainline story that you included in this one. Its fun to see what you went with after talking with you about what you were thinking of doing. I hope things are going, the way I think they are with the new character, but it will be fun to see.

    It was great seeing Sue personality a bit more in this. Anyway still unsure what you wanted me to verify with this issue, lol. (Maybe I'm looking to hard)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DM, I'm glad you liked it, as for the verify don't worry about it lol

      Delete
  2. nice but where is the cowgirl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cowgirl will be worked on in the next day or so, I had to get this issue finished first.

      Delete
  3. OHMAHGOODNESS! Sue is into women! Now it's canon >:3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had a dream, doesn't necessarily she's completely into women ;)

      Delete