Tuesday 2 December 2014

Darkestmaya Request - Cat's uncontrolled desire

Well boys and girls here is a new set from Darkestmaya, this one revolves around Cat and Maya with her "condition" having an effect on her, now due to the number of pages and the size of the set I've put them in a rar file on my share site so you can download it easier..... please enjoy and don't forget to say thanks to DM for requesting the set :)

Note: 2 of the images have errors on them, image 16 and 18...
16 has a repeat of page 15's text and 18 had another repeat, I've fixed both of them and am putting the new pages here in the samples but the link folder will be updated.










10 comments:

  1. So fucking awesome NF, its so well done and above and beyond what I requested thanks to your additions, that make things even better. A big thanks, its greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your more then welcome DM, but I think a little rest might be an order before I start my next project lol

      Delete
    2. Just a heads up NF. Some of the dialog has been mixed up. page 15 has the last line repeated on 16. Pages 18 has page's 13 and 14 dialog on it instead of what I wrote.

      Its my fault should have noticed before saying all's fine.

      Delete
    3. All fixed now, that's what I get for not proof reading this one, oh well shit happens lol

      Delete
    4. Its my fault for looking at the boobs and not the words, lol. For some reason I think I just read it as being what I wrote, until I really looked at it.

      I know you spent ages on it so its easy to make mistakes when your tired. Still, all the work is appreciated.
      Regards, DM

      Delete
    5. It's cool they were very easy to fix so no big deal :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome addition, and thanks DM for asking for this, it was so amazing an hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe i almost missed this set. Nice one too. As far as I can guess, Maya must have some kind of lesbian-inducing powers or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's one idea, but the truth might surprise you.

      Delete