Friday 20 February 2015

MIna Chronicles Reaper Issue 6 - The Ties that Bind Us Part 1


Pages 83
Size 82mb

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ttogkoejgj9a8i1/Issue_6_-_The_Ties_That_Bind_Us_Part_1.rar

Here it is ladies and gentleman the next issue in MCR, I have only just finished it, and I hope you enjoy the new plot twist.

Credit goes to Darkestmaya for helping with the title :)

Now I'm thinking of spending a bit of time to get requests out of the way so if the next issue is later then usual that is the reason why.

6 comments:

  1. Love the new issue, lots of fun and that ending, is great lol.
    Thanks for the credit, NF I didn't really do much, but its nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see Orchid in action! :D Is it safe to assume Akasha, Nightfall and Ymomy are out gonna be out of the story for a while?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a small story I want to do with NightFall, YmomY and Akasha, I'm considering doing just some small bite size issues that are more background then foreground story

      Delete
    2. Sounds good. You have so many characters now, plenty of material for a spinoff series! ;)

      Delete