Monday 28 March 2016

MCR Issue 12 - The Beginning of The End Part 2



Well here it is ladies and gentlemen, Issue 12 of MCR and the last issue, it's been around 3 years since I started make them and now is the time I've decided for it to end, I have many requests I have to get completed many of which are Darkestmaya's and have a few of Rina's too.

So what does this mean for me making comics, I do have a new one planned which will focus on all those plot holes I left of the supporting characters.

I hope you have enjoyed Mina Chronicles and Mina Chronicles: Reaper, and thank you all who have been with me all this time and look forward to bringing you more erotic story driven comics.

Enjoy.

10 comments:

  1. Awesome final chapter, you have done an amazing job with this story and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us next. I also look forward to the DM commissions as they are always awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank and I'm happy you enjoyed it, yes many many requests and I already kind know where I'm going with the next comic.

      Delete
  2. to bad for the guy in the black suit i very much viewed him as the main antagonist in this series the whole time :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man have I been waiting for this.
    Been a long road and one worth traveling with these characters and this story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm glad you have enjoyed it, I hope my next project you will enjoy just as much :)

      Delete
  4. Wooo!! thank you!! big finale T_T) all the main characters said "I'm here", and all said goodbye T_T) thanks for share your fantasies with these characters and for letting us be part of your comic.
    A big applause please! I said!, a work of three years doesn't deserve less, I'm very proud of you and thanks again for tell us a story: ardent, sad, violent, bloody, with a magical touch and above all very very erotic º3º), a story that has so much cum like blood deserves the attention of the fans.
    Thank you Nightfall, I wish you a lot of luck for your next projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you YmomY that means a lot, you have been with me pretty much since the beginning, and it's been a nice road to travel with you and the fans that I have picked up along the way, and here I say to the next 3 years :)

      Delete