Saturday 29 September 2018

L&L Issue 6 - The Bruja, The Lycan and The Succubus




Well this is the last issue of Life and Lust, it's my shortest series but it was fun while it lasted, this story ties up with the end of MCR as it always was planned to.

I've also come to the conclusion that the title restricts what I can put under it, so starting next will be NightFall Presents, that title will hold every conceivable story I can tell including: Old stores turned into comics, characters that had nothing to do with the series being including in one offs and characters you know and love being in one off situations.

I've already started on the next comic, which I admit the concept I've been thinking about a long time.

So enjoy, leave a comment if you like, and thank you for your patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment