Sunday 1 March 2015

Elenawhor Request - Ride the horse / Future of blog


A new request for Elenwhor, this one finds her being punished using a wooden horse, Cat her Mistress is showing Allan how she punishes disobedience.

I actually made the horse myself, wasn't too hard and it come out perfect.

Now as to the future of the blog, It has now been community wide known that Google, will no longer being shutting us out, but will continue enforcing their current rules.

Now what does that mean for my blog, well the way I see it, my new blog on wordpress makes me even more public with my work and since there won't be any actions taken against this one, I will be posting here once more.

At least until the time comes in which Google finally gets their way and ends us.

2 comments:

  1. Hey that riding horse came out pretty good. What did you use to model it? Glad everything worked out with blogger, but I doubt we've heard the last on the matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a couple of primitive shapes and found textures online.

      I'm pretty sure we won't and one of these days they won't be backing down, so enjoy your blog while you can my friend cause one day, it will be all over.

      Delete