Friday 13 March 2015

Maya and Grey - Monsters in the Dark


Here's something a little different, this is a recent request completed by my good mate Darkestmaya.

I am very great full for her efforts and love the work.

Here is a quote from DM on her DA page:

All right folks here's the finished new request from my friend nightfall-1 featuring the Mina Chronicles Version of my Original Creation Maya from my own OC Dark Realms: Maya stories and art. The piece also features Nightfalls own OC Grey, the leader of the Lycans from his Mina Chronicles.

The art hints at what Maya is in the Mina Chronicles world, so fans or my friend NightFalls comics should have fun with that. I will upload the how I made it stage's artwork and link here later. Hope you guys like it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, who is this wonderful artist, you should chat her up and keep her around so she does more art, yup, yup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to do that and keep her around as long as possible :)

      Delete