Thursday 29 November 2012

Good News And Bad News

Okay so as the title states I have good news and bad news.

The good news... MC Issue 2 is done.
The bad news... you will still have to wait till the 16th of December to view it.

Now I know what your's saying... why the wait?

MC isn't the only project I work on and as such with this issue done I can concentrate on doing it, thus I should have that one done by the time MC is due to be released.

But don't fret I can give you some details.

The next issue is 66 images in length with a size of 56.3mb.

I can also tell you that there will be one more origins issue, and than we can get into the type of sets that I was doing for Deviant art, the Mina Vs series, but this time with story and filler.

But this doesn't mean I will go silent, I will still post pinups and what not like the one below, so sit back enjoy and the time will pass before you know it.

Also don't forget to leave a vote on the poll about Mina's tattoo's that can be found in an earlier post.


2 comments:

  1. No worries. I think it's better to take your time on each update than force yourself to produce something everyday imo. Theres no need to rush it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll still drop a few pin ups and what not, maybe even some trial so I don't disappear like so many.

      Delete