Thursday 15 November 2012

Surprise Surprise

You may have noticed that I've deleted the last few posts and for good reason, I've decided that while I upload maybe an image day on deviant art, I'm going to post the whole comic in one file, cbr or comic book reader file, that way those who visit my blog will get exclusive access not only to the uncensored version but the whole version before any of it is seen on deviant art.

Sorry to anyone who's comments were deleted.

I will probably only post 1 issue a month, that way I can not only work on the next issue but also deal with my life and my other project.

In all honestly and I've said this before and I'm saying it again, I think MC is going to become exclusive to the blog, and only post pin ups and the such on DA, that way I unhindered with my creative and sexually demented mind, so here it is enjoy...



http://www.cloudzilla.to/share/file/VYBUUJPGOL5EQOP20XHNVVW0N
Size: 34.9mb


On a side note, if your into a bit of school girl futa/shemale have a visit to Fasdeviant's blog, link is on the left side of the screen.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks I appreciate it. Also I made a banner you can use on your page if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome mate, don't forget to leave feedback about the comic.

      Delete