Thursday 8 November 2012

Update

Sorry I haven't post anything for a few days, but I've been working on upgrading my textures and once they are done I will start on my project, now every time I try to do it, I chicken out, but this time that won't happen, what is it?

Mina Chronicles.

The comic/image set will be R18+, but if you're viewing my stuff then that should be no problem, however I have to read up on a few things first and like I said get the textures right, so give me a little longer, I'm also thinking of just uploading a link of my current gallery, if you'd be interested leave a comment.

5 comments:

  1. 1st) You don't need to apologize, you are the most active blogger in our community;

    2nd) Which program do you use for you comics?

    3rd) I'm interested in having the link to your current gallery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) Thanks.

      2) I use Daz to do the images, gimp and paint.net for alterations and rar to turn the finished pictures into .cbr or comic book reader format.

      3) In the process of uploading it.

      Delete
  2. Perfect! I didn't know it is possible to use rar to create .cbr. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help, you might even want to use that for your project.

      Delete
  3. I was thinking the same thing. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete