Monday 21 January 2013

Akasha Photo Shoot 01

So I thought I'd take a little rest and do a photo shoot of the one person who'd love to do one.

Oh Akasha was thrilled, especially when I told her I wanted to do half of them in human form and the other as a Succubus.

Also just in case people are wondering why her dick is bigger in this than MC3, She has the ability to make it however big she wan't it, after all there are some demons in Hell that need a big cock to fill them up.









This was a picture I just had to do, it's so Akasha.



4 comments:

  1. I like this character, I would like that she had a tattoo, something evil n_n' you know n_n'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akasha lookin sexy as usual. I don't think I've mentioned it before but I'm really glad you decided to give her hair vs leaving her bald. She looks hot as a red head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ironically her hair is a side effect of getting rid of her red skin, I wanted something as a memorial as it were, and giving her hair was something I had planned to do to make her human form more realistic, and so I made it fiery red along with her lipstick and dress.

      Delete