Tuesday 29 January 2013

MC 4 99% Finished

So I've almost finished the latest issue of MC, as per the usual set up it will be released on 16th of February, giving me time to do other things, I'll be working on another Sue set unless someone wants to make a suggestion.

The reason I say 99% is because I still have to make a cover, but apart from that I can give you these details.

It will be 47 pages including the cover.
And be around 41mb.

Now I did leave a comment for fasdeviant when he asked me how long before I finished it, and I had replied that it was going to be a big chapter, well I decided to make this one again in parts, how many parts I don't know, but this is once again an introduction chapter, but I don't think more than 2.

4 comments:

  1. What we have wait. O well it take time to do great story. But can not wait for it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, so you're dividing this chapter into 2 parts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This half will be issue 4, the second half will be issue 5, like I did with the first 3 issues.

      Delete