Saturday 12 January 2013

Still alive

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm still around, I've just been very busy as I've said before.
Work still hasn't really eased up from Christmas but I'm still hard a work getting MC 3 done, in fact I just completed Mina's turn scene so in 4 days you should be enjoying the latest issue.

I'm also thinking of doing a 10 shot set with Allan (NightFall) for the ladies so I hope you will enjoy that.

I've also been listening to a lot of Slipknot recently, man those guys are awesome.

Well see you in 4 days, if you have any questions or just want to chat, I check the comments everyday even multiple times so if there anything you want to know or even suggest let's hear it.

By the way welcome YmomY to the site I hope you will enjoy it.

4 comments: