Friday 28 June 2013

NEW POLICY UPDATE PLEASE READ!!!!

New information has come forth, and anyone who is thinking of closing down their blog, read this first.

It's NOT our content that will close us down, it's if we have money making ads on our blogs, they are the ones that will be closed down, apparently blogger is trying to make it so that blogs aren't simply a vehicle to make a profit, as proof have a look at this link.

http://9to5google.com/2013/06/27/google-bans-monetization-of-adult-content-on-blogger/

So the worry started by The Knight Shines Bright, and fueled by myself, Cosmic's 3D Angels and John Friedland, were incorrect.

I apologize and I'm sorry for fueling the panic.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, I was extremely concerned myself, posting my art is easy, posting my comic isn't.

      My art can easily go onto DA, but the only place I could find for my comic was Drunk Duck, and they deal in one page at a time, which for mine, means it would take almost 2 months to read one issue.

      However I'm going to be cautious and keep my eyes open for somewhere else, this doesn't mean that when I find a place I'll finish using blogger, but if they day comes and they do shut me down, I want to be ready.

      Delete