Monday 24 June 2013

YmomY suggestion 2 + bonus

So around a week or so ago, YmomY made a suggestion for me to do another of her dreams, this is what she said:

hola Night!! jeje here is a another suggestion for you n_n:
well, I really liked the scene than you shared a few days ago, where Mina is bathing, I was thinking it would be horny to see Veronika again :P sitting on the floor of that bathroom, looking tired, with fluids splashed on the walls and over her body (and if you want too, a few cum springing inside of her body :P ) Also in the scene we should see the shadow of our two horny men that gave a bath of cum to our dear Veronika... After that, will be great see, in another pic, how those men's shadows are transformed into the shadows of two werewolves, the light becoming red (like her room), Veronika watching them with scared face, mmm wow!! and after that, she woke up in her bed, thinking that was just a nightmare... haha but we can see in her window, a hidden woman dressed like Manak (n_n) do you remember her? (n_n).


Now I did try to keep these images as close to her suggestion as possible, while using some artistic licence, so I hope that both YmomY and everyone enjoy them.


As a bonus right down the bottom you will see the women in the window, she's not dressed like Manak as the clothes for him are for m4, not v4 so I've updated them, but the real bonus is this.... The character now has a name, and I hope you like this YmomY, her name is YmomY the Lycan Priestess,...


Now before anyone jumps the gun, no YmomY did not send me nude photos to use as reference shots, it's simply my model, but because YmomY brought the character into existence I find it only fitting, that she's named after the lovely lady herself.











7 comments:

  1. Wow, a new masked character?! Will she appear in the comic?

    BTW how's that next issue coming along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get it released this week, had a few interruptions that kept me from finishing it last week, so I'm aiming for this weekend.

      Any news when we will see another issue of your comic mate?

      Delete
    2. haha Fas n_n, I don't think she'll appear in the history of Night, but I'll try to dream or think more mischiefs for that she can do it with Veronika or someone else ;)

      and I return to the question of Night how going your comic Fas?

      Delete
    3. Should be done in the next few days hopefully. Thanks for asking.

      Delete
    4. Looking forward to it :D

      Delete
  2. Oh my F*#.. gosh!!! you're unbelievable!! (T_T) I'll cry for emotion (T_T) thank you so much!! it's just like a commissioned work, you left me with my mouth open :P thank you, thank you, thank you (*=w=*) you're very talented, you could see very well my dream and translate it into images and also improve it... and when I believed this couldn't be best, you made a character with my name >_< ¡¡gEniaL grAciAs!!... the first pic is so hot and my fav, I really enjoyed this work and I hope just like you everyone enjoy them,.. thank very much again
    NightFall you win a fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eres bienvenido YmomY, I'm more than willing to take credit for the pictures, but it was your incredible dream that filled me with inspiration like some kind amazing musa.

      Your ability to give me such incredible detail allows me to share in that dream, as if I was there with you.

      I was so happy that you were pleased with me naming the character after you, I was somewhat worried you wouldn't.
      But if you could see me now, I have a very large grin from reading your comment.

      And you never know, maybe she might make an appearance in MC.

      n_n

      And just to let you know, before I posted this comment, I read it several times, to make sure I wasn't getting my spelling or grammar wrong. lol :D

      Delete