Thursday 27 June 2013

New policys

I've been reading from various other 3d artists, that Blogger is has changed it's adult conditions, and that any who don't meet the requirements will have there blogs closed down as of 30th of june.

I haven't had any messages myself yet, but it's only a matter of time, so considering incest is part of my comic, I'm thinking about moving MC somewhere else, I'll let you know when I do.

Speaking of MC, I will still be working on it, but I see no reason to post it here anytime soon.

Edit:

I just tried tumblr but, got really confused and they don't allow comments, so if push comes to shove, you will find updates here: http://nightfall-1.deviantart.com/

6 comments:

  1. nou u_u, why!? what happen? I see these messages everywhere T_T, I'm scare, I don't know if I'm a spam blog, but from what I read, they will removed me... cruel life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't received an email.... yet, but considering a few of us have, I'm starting to think it might happen, I'm looking at maybe going to drunk duck.

      The problem is that the site is mostly comics, so I would have to split my comics and pictures into 2 sites, the other downside is that you're meant to post your comics page by page, not like what most of us do already.

      I'm willing to hold on to the very end, but I'm worried that you are one of the few, I won't be able to keep track of, if we do go down, Fas and Infest are both on Deviant Art, but you're not, that I'm aware of.

      I don't want to lose my Spanish señorita, so if you can, become a member of DA in the event that we do go down and let me know the username so I can find you. :(

      Delete
  2. So did I NightFall. I post the massage about myself. so what my view's says about it. I hope not we dotn't close down. It took a lot of work of was to post our work of the blogs. If ask my it bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I hope this is all a misunderstanding, but if it isn't it's been a nice run.

      Delete
  3. Wow, this really came out of nowhere. Not sure why blogger is suddenly on a witch hunt. If this is all true, it seems like A LOT of blogs are gonna be taken down.

    Nightfall, I haven't seen any incest in your comic yet. You could always post the issues with banned content on another site and keep this blog up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but the only way this blog is getting shut down, is if blogger does it, if I'm still her after the 30th I will continue to post here.

      Your right about the incest bit, I forgot that I'd only mentioned incest to actually showed it.

      But regardless, I will remain and only disappear if they close me down.

      Delete