Friday 30 August 2013

New requester, New Model

Sorry I haven't been around lately, work has been a pain in he ass which will soon end, after today I start my holidays for 3 weeks, so when I'm not getting laid I'll get back to MC, and speaking of getting laid, we have a new model and requester.

And I'm very pleased to say that we have another woman who enjoy what she see's here, so without further a due, here is model Jenny, by requester Jenny.




Now you would have noticed that I've put Cat with Jenny in these last two images, Rina was the one who introduced us and after talking I found out they're very close friend, almost like sister, so I had to have fun with that idea, so for the sake of the models, Cat and Jenny are sisters.


I've known a few sisters just like this lol


3 comments:

  1. Another great set Nightfall. Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol my holidays have started early didn't feel well when i woke up this morning so I'm at home, I'm in the process of doing a request for Rina and then it will be full on mc, so stay tuned for that.

      Delete
  2. I cant but ask for your new model to be checked by Akasha. Aki must show who's boss in da house :D

    If possible, doggystyle during the cumshot :P

    ReplyDelete