Sunday 4 August 2013

The Argument and The Gang Bang + Follow on + No Text




So I decided to have a little fun and test out some multi model renders, and I thought what better than a gang bang with girls fighting, I've never been in a gang bang myself, but I'm pretty sure the girls wouldn't have the time to argue, and I decided to do a follow up which I thought was funny as well.

Now these are a blog exclusive, because DA doesn't like erects cocks and Affect doesn't like dog cocks lol.

You can find a non text version of the gang bang below.... enjoy.



4 comments:

  1. (+_+) follow on (+_+) I loved it n_n and the dress is very pretty.

    and about the orgy, wow, jejeje bald men, black guys, werewolves, nurses :), hoho that! is a true gang bang :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea whats going on here, but I lol'd. Looks like your character found himself a sexy new redhead to play with ^-^

    Also thats an impressive number of models for one scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That red head is YmomY lol, but I'm glad you enjoyed the pic.

      As for the number of model it was an incredible and pleasing surprise.

      Delete