Saturday 3 August 2013

NightFall and Cat 2 - The last render with the old computer


Another request by Rina, after seeing the pic I did with YmomY she wanted to know where her's was (She's kind of claimed Cat as her model, lol), so I came up with this, I've already spoken to her and she really liked it, so here it is for you to enjoy.

Also as the title reads, this is the last render with my current computer, tomorrow I buy a new one which has far better specs than this one, the only thing I don't like about it is windows 8, but that's just because I haven't used it much.

I'll post a render from my new computer as soon as I can, till then enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. (-_-) I like scenes of the bathrooms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, maybe I'll have to put YmomY in a bathroom scene.

      Delete