Wednesday 20 March 2013

Comments

Now I know what your thinking, he's bringing this up again and I'm sure people are getting sick of reading it.
But except for a few I don't read much feed back on my art, today thus far I've had 215 page views most from Russia but the US ain't far behind, now I only speak and read english, but that doesn't mean that posting a comment is english is the only ones I read, I've got a slightly decent translator and will do my best to answer what I can.

If your afraid that Mummy and Daddy will catch your user name on my blog, post as an anon, I don't mind.

I added the like and dislike options so that anyone who didn't leave a comment could still vote what they liked and disliked.

Now I'm sure out there that I'm getting probably a few views from women, some like what I do, some don't, just remember Ladies I don't just render women, I also render men, so if you want to see more of Charles, Allan, Marcus hell even the werewolf, drop me a line.

As you've seen I have done my best to complete suggestions, mostly doing Gazza's pony fetish stuff.
But that doesn't mean I won't do other things, if you want me to do something, suggest it, I don't charge because I don't do commissions, as far as I'm concerned I'm still an amateur at this not anywhere near the likes of Blackadder and Vasark, so I do suggestions instead.

If you have one suggest it, just remember nothing too illegal, no kiddy, no animal (monsters aren't counted), no guro (simple because I don't have the stuff for it.), if you want to see more lesbians, fine, if you want to see straight, fine, if you want to see gay, fine, hell even torture, I have a few props there for that as you would have seen from one of my earlier renders with Mina.

Just remember I love the pages views and the visits, but I love to hear from my fans, I don't mind constructive criticism, but no bitching please.

I promise no matter what, this will be last time I mention this.

2 comments:

  1. Bien dicho!! a partir de áhora voy hablarte en español, portugues e italiano, tambien se un poco de Latin....

    (.*w*) jejej just kidding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said! From now I will speak in Spanish, Portuguese and Italian, is also a bit of Latin .... (. * w *) jejej just kidding Quote

      If you like. lol

      Delete