Thursday 7 March 2013

The Locker Room

So it's my day off and I've finally finished a new set, this one features Meg one of the bullies from MC.

Now to those of you who are observant and who aren't just observing her massive tits you will notice I've given her a texture update and a face change, that's because when I started this set the old one looked too old to be a school girl, this one makes her look younger but at the same time mature enough to be 18 or so.

I also had a hard time deciding where I was going to this, I had an idea for an alley shoot but it just didn't look right so I came up with this.

The Locker Room, it may only be a room for some, but to a hot blooded teen male the girls locker room is one of those enchanting places where we aren't allowed to go, but by god if we get a chance to peak we will.

Hell when I left school many years ago, jeez that made me feel old and I'm only 29 but back to the story.

The girls and boys change rooms were next to each other, over the years us boys had put hole in the ceiling wide enough for your shoulders to fit through and then a small hole in the ceiling of the girls change room, whoever was under hole the room gave us a nice view, just as I left they put a metal sheet up, so one of the boys brought a spanner to school and magically the sheet vanished.

Now on a side note to all my lovely lady fans, I'm planning on doing a Charles set next, so don't forget to keep any eye out for that.











3 comments:

  1. Nice, she's much prettier now. Just curious but whats her ethnicity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's meant to be Aboriginal, but alas daz doesn't have any so she appears African American.

      Delete
    2. Ah, I think you did a good job, i guessed she was either aboriginal or pacific islander.

      Delete