Saturday 16 March 2013

Mina Chonicles Issue 5 - Virgin Blood Part 2


Pages: 127
Size: 115mb


Here it is ladies and gentleman, the next issue of MC, all 127 pages worth, at the moment I am working on the next issue, however I did make a promise to my female fans that I would be making a set with Charles, so I'm putting MC 6 on the back burner for the moment and getting to work on a 10 image set for the ladies.

On a side not I've also got a Saint Patrick's day pic in the works for Sunday (my time).

And last but not least once again I would like to thank you the fans and my friends as I've broken the 9,000 page view barrier, can we get to 10,000? :-)

P.S. I recently started uploading my work to g.e hentai, but I created two different accounts, which apparently is a big no no as I've been suspended till March 14th 3013.... lol

9 comments:

  1. Good chapter. So Emily's secret is that her uncle is prostituting her?

    So you got banned til 3013, was that a typo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No typo, I've sent them a request to close down one of the accounts, but so far have heard nothing.

      As for Emily's secret, that only part of it.

      Delete
    2. There's even more to her secret?! Good lord. There was a lot going on in this chapter. I love the outfit Emily was wearing when she showed up at Cynthia's home, and Sue didn't bat an eyelash! xD

      Delete
    3. Well considering how long Cynthia and Emily have known each other (I admit never went into great detail about that), it's to be expected that Sue has gotten used to Emily's dress sense.

      Delete
  2. very good job, I like the part of the dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Fyi I just had a real good time while I was looking at this! ;}

    ReplyDelete