Monday 4 March 2013

MC 5 complete

I've just finished MC 5, thank God.

It's still 12 days before release but as usual I thought I would give out some specs.

It contains 127 pages OMG...
It's 115mb in size and as usual is a cbr file.

I've decided to try a new file host the same one fasdeviant uses.

So does this mean all future issues will be 100+, hell no, not if I can help it.
But in truth we will just have to wait and see, I'm going to be very busy with work this week and will only have 2 days to really work on anything, these will probably be intro pics as I've got a least one new model that hasn't been seen yet.

Other than that I have more than enough model choices for a new photo shoot set.

Remember if you have any suggestions of what you want to see, drop me a line, Anon's are allowed to comment, just be sensible with your comments, that's all I ask.

I think I'll go to bed now.

Night.

5 comments:

  1. "A model that hasn't been seen yet"? You mean a new character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have another new character, but this model has been seen before.

      Delete
    2. Can't wait! :)
      Thanks for updating my banner too btw.

      Delete