Sunday 21 April 2013

MC 7 Pg 32


Finally got a chance to do some of the next issue this weekend, but not much, I love the money but work can be such a pain in the ass when you want to stay home and work on a comic.

Anyway this is one of the pics I rendered today.

Now who can't say this hasn't happened to them, you walk into your parents bedroom only to find them having sex, a rather scaring moment to some, but in an erotic style comic it's just hot.

I was originally going to have Sue throwing her head back screaming her way through half an orgasm, but because I had Cynthia slam the door open, that didn't really work, so I will leave it up to your imaginations as to why Cynthia is interrupting her parents, and we will see if you're close.

7 comments:

  1. This situation never happened to me, thank God.

    I'm guessing Cynthia was frightened by something outside her bedroom window and ran into her parents room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happen to me once. At larissa place sabrina walk in the room while me on top of larissa still.
    When cynthia walk in her parents room she was interest in the fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately there won't be any incest between the family.

      Delete
  3. Jejeje cute and embarrassing moment :P

    ReplyDelete