Monday 15 April 2013

Mina Chronicles Issue 6 - Lost And Found Part 1


Pages: 63
Size: 49.39mb

http://www.cloudzilla.to/share/file/02KCINWIUXSGK1SVIVPWSLHEO

Here it is ladies and gentleman Issue 6.

This comic would have been way longer if I hadn't cut it off where I did, like I said in a previous post I've put the remaining pages and the new pages I've worked on into the next Issue, this is sort of an introduction chapter of sorts, with introducing Christian and Veronika, however Veronika's actual origin story is in the next issue along with trying to get Mina and Cynthia together.

You might have noticed that I've gotten rid of the release date, now that I've become quite proficient at this I have got them down to being done in a week or 2 instead of a month, so enjoy and don't forget to leave some feed back.

7 comments:

  1. Just read it and I gotta say that scene with Mina and Veronika was fuckin hot! I really like it when Mina shows her dominant side. When you DO finally get to the scene with Mina and Cynthia I really hope you portray Mina's dominance over Cynthia.

    And good lord, Emily's life just gets more and more depraved, poor girl. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next issue. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it, as for Mina dominating Cynthia, I think it will a tender moment, I don't think Mina would willingly take Cynthia's virginity in such a savage nature considering how savagely she lost hers, and Emily's dark rabbit hole hasn't reached the bottom yet.

      Delete
  2. Great issue. Really glad I stumbled onto this blog, you're doing some great work that is improving with each issue. Eagerly looking forward to your next release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to hear from a new voice, I don't get many comments apart from a few close friends, but it's nice to hear from someone new, I hope you stick around and comment often, I enjoy getting responses to my work.

      Although I must ask does your name reflect your like of Mina or just a coincidence? :)

      Delete
    2. Also I'm curious how did you find me, was it simply searching random words or did you find my through another site?

      Delete
  3. I stumbled here from one of the things you had posted on e-hentai if I'm not mistaken. I'll try to comment more, and again keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah don't post there anymore since I kind of created two accounts and they banned me, but never mind, there's some other guy on there who seems to be posting my stuff.

      Delete