Thursday 18 April 2013

No More Sets?

So while I was at work I got to thinking, after all what should you be doing at work except think, but besides that, I was thinking about no longer making the image sets, now I don't want you too freak, I will still do pinups and wallpapers of the lovely Ladies and the handsome Gents.

And while they don't actually take me much work to make, I figured I could spend more time on MC and maybe NightFall(Still WIP) if I reduced time working on sets instead of the comics, this means that they should be out ever 2 or so weeks, depends on the Fates.

Now I want your opinion, would you miss the sets despite the fact that I will still post singular images of the characters and maybe sometimes multiples, but spend more time on the comics.

Or do you think I should keep making the sets along with the comics?

There is no right or wrong answer, I just want to know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. My experience uploading multiples is that one image gets SOME attention and the others get none whatsoever. So yeah, I think single images is probably the better choice.

    Unless you were to do an image set with characters having sex. Thats what most other artists seem to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer to keep sex mostly in my comic, but yeah I agree with what you.

      Delete
    2. -what, I type too fast. lol

      Delete
  2. Solo shots will allow you to focus on a particular expression/pose that you like or want to express. As Fasdeviant said, the advantage of a group is that a viewer might find a shot/pose that appeals to them.

    I do like the sets for the second reason, but won't be complaining if you just drop to solo shots. After all, the worst thing would be if you got tired from doing so much and stopped entirely. That would be bad.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah since posting this post, I decided to stop making the sets.

      As for stopping entirely, one day maybe but that is a long way away, it all depends on the fans how long I'm around, if I keep getting visits and they keep downloading MC, I have no problem with continuing.

      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete