Tuesday 19 February 2013

Black And White - Trial


Okay so this is an experiment that popped into my head, don't usually do black and white, but here we are.
I'm not sure if this is going to be a one off or a set, I used daz as usual and altered the color, contrast and brightness with paint.net.

Now I know what some might be thinking, "Another Sue set, come on man give us something else."
Fear not, now that I have Emily, Cynthia, Meg and Lucy published in a comic, not to forget Mina, they will have sets eventually.

So don't forget to leave feedback.

2 comments:

  1. It looks good for horror themed stuff. I don't think black & white is best for pinups. I like to see Sue's red hair. The backdrop looks really good in Black and white, very creepy looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I ultimately decided before you posted your comment, that I was going to leave this as a one off, currently in the process of doing some more work on MC and deciding on my next non Sue set, but thanks for the feed back regardless mate.

      Delete