Thursday 7 February 2013

Comments, Feedback

I know I've brought this up more than once, and am doing so again.

I need feedback on my work, I enjoying creating it and like to hear your opinions on them, do you like them, do you dislike them I want to hear your comments, constructive please.

Do you like the models, do you like the poses, do you think I could have done something different, if you want to see a specific character let me know, I always answer my comments, so don't be afraid that you'll comment and I won't say anything.

I admit I am still learning, lighting is still something I'm working on, so suggestions on how I can make them better would help.

I don't do commissions only suggestions, I don't believe in charging people for my art, everything I do is free.

Trust me I have a very open mind.

4 comments:

  1. Some think like horror and blood. Or bdsm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already replied on your DA journal, but I just wanted to add:

    moar Sue please! I don't mind waiting, I just hope Sue gets action sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete