Tuesday 12 February 2013





I wasn't sure whether to post this or not, I did this as an experiment really, to see if I could create one of my other characters, you see when I was a teen I came up with 4 characters that I tried to put into fictional stories, NightFall was the first, the second was a demon called Blade, the third was a Necromancer called Manak and the forth one was Nemo.

It was designed so I could try my hand at modern scifi in other words now but with machines and such, which resulted in it.

The stories didn't work out and I even posted a few chapters a while ago for NightFall on DA, which I removed due to the fact that I ran out of ideas.

I hope you enjoyed this little bit of personnel history and the pic.

1 comment:

  1. Lol I now what you mean I wanted to recreat my pony story later but I having same road block.

    ReplyDelete