Wednesday 3 July 2013

30,000 Page views.... Thank You


I have reached another milestone, 30,000 page views, at the time of me typing this it's actually 30,242.
It turned over while I was at work, but was an incredible surprise when I got home, I had this picture ready in the event that it happened.

Once again I would like to thank everyone for your visits and comments.

As always I thank most those who have helped me reach this goal.

Fasdeviant the futa master, YmomY the amante of advertising and pleasure dreamer, EoTe73 for allowing me to enjoy and use his wife, infesteduav for helping when I started and Gazza and brawny3d for putting links of my site on their blogs.

And to add to the pleasure I've discovered someone posting Mina Chronicles on svscomics.com, increasing their popularity.

Thank you all. :D

4 comments:

  1. Hey congratulations Nightfall and another great pinup of Mina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nop thaNKs to you for sharing your art with all of us '(>_o)'

    never change the way you are :)

    and prepare yourself for a lot of new hits!! n_n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inspiring words, here I am the way I really am, not restrained by society.

      As for new hits, along as you and everyone is with me, I'll enjoy everyone one of them

      Delete