Monday 29 July 2013

MC: Spotlight On Emily Update

Okay as I sit here it's the 30th at 12:30am, I had planned to post the first MC spotlight now, however due to life and other issues, this comic is not finished yet, I have 73 pages at the moment and there is still more I wish to add.

I never expected this to be as large a project as it is, so I wish to apologize to everyone who has been waiting for 30th to tick over and read this issue, I'm thinking it might be another week or 2 depending on how much more material I want to add.

It might take a week or 2 more so stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. 73pg and meaby you will add more O_O, this seems to be a great job n_n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm up to 83 now, I'm finally up to Charles, but I will admit it won't be the passionate love scene, people have been wanting, that will come later.

      But thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Try not to worry about "deadlines", just take your time to make the comic as good as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to remember that in the future, thx my friend.

      Delete