Saturday 27 July 2013

Is my butt too big?


One of the many critical questions every man lives in fear of being asked.

Now if you're a woman, you'll be asking why, it's a simple question.

Yes it is, but it can have some grave consequences if answered wrong, from her not talking to you for an hour to not getting sex for a week, or even break up.

I often hear that women are more metal and men are more physical when it comes to appearance, however if she is worried that a part of her body is unattractive to her boyfriend/husband or any other man she will be devastated.

Me personally I try to be honest when it comes to women who ask me such questions, and with that I was the same with Sue.
"Yes Sue you do have a big ass, not as big as some women I've seen, but Sue your all curves and that's what makes you beautiful."

But in all honesty from me to every woman that reads this, I don't care if you're as skinny as a stick or as large as an elephant, there is a man in this world for you, if you want to lose or gain let it be your choice and no one else's.

Now the question:
What would you say to Sue if she asked you?

10 comments:

  1. Just my opinion about asses; it's not really the size that matters, it's the shape.

    The perfect butt should be really round and tight almost like a bubble. That been said, I think Sue has a great ass. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I hide in an APC before giving an answer? It's kind-of hard not to say it's big when she's posing in a way that makes it appear much larger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry mate but I have no idea what an APC is lol, however about the pose, yeah making her but the focus was kind of the points.

      I also wanted to see what people would say about the topic.

      Delete
    2. Armoured personal carrier. Those prints on mirrors "Warning! Butts appear closer than they really appear."

      Tnks 4 comment. Those molesterons can't keep away from her!

      Delete
    3. Ah right wan't thinking, and I'd love to see that print on a mirror.

      Delete
  3. Exera padding to sit on her. Lol I raffer girl if meat on her bone myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many girls with big butts wish have them like this forever, but the gravity over time shows us that is there.
    Many girls with small butts wish have it more bigger, but requires a lot of work in the gym and a little of genetic luck :(
    the butt of Sue is enviable for girls -_- and I think that men should envy her husband :P

    I like your honesty, but remember the words that more likes a woman are not ""I love you"" or ""you've a beautiful butt"", the words that more likes the women is "you're look more thinner" jajaja those words if that lifts the mood n_n

    ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for an honest answer YmomY, it's nice to have a womans perspective.

      Delete