Wednesday 24 July 2013

MC Special Pg25


So I've been quiet for the last few day and I thought I'd drop another preview of MC special, this scene will come as no surprise to those who have been following the series.

I'll probably drop out again for a few more days while I continue to work on the issue, up to page 50 at the moment and still going, my deadline ends on the 30th and I have quite a bit more to add and I don't want to split this into 2 issues, I want it to be a mega issue so, wish me luck.

6 comments:

  1. I'm pretty excited about this one, lookin forward to seeing Emily in action.
    I don't know if you're taking suggestions but I remember from one chapter, Emily apparently has a crush on Charles. It would be pretty cute and sexy if they had a scene together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be issue 4, and the crush Emily has on Charles is something I have yet to add, but am planning on doing so, it's a major part of Emily's life, to her Charles is her white knight, the man she wishes would take her in his arms and save her from her life.

      I have roughly 6 days to go and am going to add a few scenes of Emily's school life and then I should be able to get onto Charles.

      I just hope this issue will please people who are curious about Emily's life.

      Delete
    2. Just under a week left my friend

      Delete
  2. I wish you luck in this project :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I've sent you a message on affect too

      Delete