Tuesday 10 September 2013

infesteduav request - Ass to Ass + Side note

A request from my mate in the UK and if you get a chance have a look at his work, there is a link on the left.

He requested a pic based on the end sex scene in Requiem of a Dream, a movie I have seen and is good yet quite disturbing.

Either way instead of have Jennifer Connelly and I have no idea who the other woman was, we have Mina and YmomY.... Enjoy


On a side note I will be taking a week off from my art, even thought I've been on actually holiday for just over a week, I've still been pretty constant on my art, so after all the time I've taken making the last issue my desire for my art is starting run out, I need a week so I can be restocked for the next year.

Fear not I will respond to emails and comments, I just won't be posting anything. :)

3 comments:

  1. cool pic!! infesteduav have a perv mind n_o

    by the way enjoy your rest, every one deserve one take some of air, have sex, enjoy the party n_n don't drink too much ~_~ enjoy the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic nightfall. No finer site of two women ass to ass pumping a double dildo.
    Also Like the facial expressions.

    Also thanks to Ymomy for accepting for being in the request. completedly perv minded combined with element of darkness.

    Enjoy ur break. Created alot especially with the comic stories.

    ReplyDelete