Sunday 22 September 2013

Jenny's request - Gargoyle

Jenny's latest request, thanks to her I have a new monster in my arsenal..... the Gargoyle and as you can see from the pics not your monstrous Gargoyle but angelic looking ones, now Jenny has been making some suggestions in regards to MC and I'm most likely going to use them, as I'm still working on the idea's I won't go into details.

Now I just want to clarify in the event that people are wondering about the last couple of pics, when sunlight hits a gargoyle regardless of who is controlling they become nothing more than a statue, so in the last pic Jen is stuck there until night comes, so without further ado, here it is.


 




















10 comments:

  1. Nice set! and those knee-length boots look really sexy on Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn hot!! I think Jenny is your best model!! More Jenny please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny is hot and this series is very erotic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of the weeping angels form Doctor Who. Found them really creepy. A litural serious rockhard erection for Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I liked the weeping angels and I wanted something a little different from the monster/dragon gargoyles.

      Delete