Friday 6 September 2013

Unnamed 3


Decided to update Unnamed's texture, and this is the result.

Originally the white of Unnamed's skin was meant to represent that it's creation had been caused by the white settlers coming and taking the lives and land of the Aboriginal people, (I'm white and I believe what my fore fathers did to them was wrong), but since it's an aboriginal spirit I decided to give it dark skin, but the grey of the texture gives it a pale, dead feeling.

I hope you enjoy and remember, don't give it a name or you will disappear along with everyone you know.....

You have been warned. >_<

6 comments:

  1. It looks like what an enderman would look like in HD, but even more creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda reminds me of the creatures from the game "The Suffering". I don't know if you've played that game but they're like incarnations of human atrocities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't played The suffering but the description that their incarnations of human atrocities fits it well, all thought I must admit this is the worst pic I have ever posted on DA, it took almost an entire day before anyone looked at it. lol

      Delete
    2. well you know how it is with 3d. People only care about 2 things; fanart, and boobs.

      It really is unfortunate because there's so much you can do with as Daz Studio.

      Delete
    3. True, if I had thrown one of the girls in with it I would have had a hundred view by now, but just because it isn't popular doesn't mean I don't enjoy making it, it just gives me something a little different to do, can't look at tits all day lol

      Delete