Tuesday 3 September 2013

Jenny's jealousy request


So I was telling Jenny about the tug of war that's going on between YmomY and Rina, now you won't read this on the blog, because YmomY makes requests to me either via gmail or affect3d and then when I've done a pic for her, I'll hear from Rina on Aol telling me she want's one too.

Well now that Jen has come into the picture she's turning the tug of war into a three way, So this is to test out YmomY's and Rina's resolve and see if she can make them jealous, so YmomY and Rina, let us know your reaction.

6 comments:

  1. Well looks like someone is having fun and someothers are sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoooo! jua jua jua let me think in something perv :P and a sexual challenge n_n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I so want to know where that gif is from :P

      Delete
    2. Jajajaja I have a million of gifs, and some, I have no idea where I found it n_n sorry.
      but it should be easy to find in saint google, enter pandas and girls xxx :P, I don't think there are many movies with that style jaja

      Delete
    3. I did just that and you'd be surprised how my videos you can find of guys dressed up like pandas fucking lol, but I did find it.

      Delete