Friday 17 May 2013

Allan 3


Well ladies here he is, I promised I would do a pic of Allan and I hope I don't disappoint.

I really wanted to show him with a lot of strength and masculinity.

However the bad news is his comic is on hold and I don't know when I will be able to started to work on it again.

I'm finding it hard to work on Mina, let along do 2 comics at once, so I'm going to be sticking with Mina and try and get the latest issue done, but fear not this just means you get to see him in all his maleness in these shots, which I must admit this turned out far better than I expected.

2 comments:

  1. Ohoo Very good work!!! I liked it.. cool effect of sweat that you've got, and good lighting, nice expression and funny loincloth n_n. 10 points.

    Do not worry about his comic, the time is wise and will know when it is time, for now I just need to know one thing, wHaT WiLL HaPpEn wiTh Mina? The last MC7 leave me that big question (*-o-*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allan wasn't pleased when I showed him the loincloth lol.
      As for what will happen to Mina, the bigger question is what will happen with Cynthia and Charles there. (*-o-*) (I tried lol)

      Delete