Sunday 12 May 2013

MC 8 Pg 5


First off, I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates recently, work is such a pain in the ass when you're trying to do a comic, this is one of the few days I've had off this week and next week isn't looking much better, but I've got 2 days off so I will try to put a lot of effort into the next issue.

Until then I hope you enjoy a teaser, page 5 of the latest issue without any text. (Apart from my trade mark)

This has turned out to be one of the only images of Ar'Zile I've kept as the previous sequence wasn't going right so I scrapped about 7 pages.

I'm also hoping to do some single shots until I get the comic going again, so look forward to them.

If there is anything you'd like to see, don't forget to drop a suggestion.

Especially you YmomY, I'm wondering what other erotic dreams have passed through your sleep.

8 comments:

  1. Haaa I need to know what happen in MC8 n_n, jejeje I try to sleep more time starting from now :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than I wait eagerly for a detailed description of your highly erotic rendezvous with your dreams, so we might both enjoy the pleasure. ;)

      Delete
    2. I love those expressions you do, did you come up with them yourself?

      Delete
    3. Jaja The mostly I learned in school :P

      Delete
  2. I hope we get to see more of Emily in the next chapter, I'm really curious to see what happens with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a sex scene planned for Emily, just haven't created it yet.

      Delete