Thursday 30 May 2013

Mina 18 And Uncle George


After reading a comment that YmomY made yesterday about liking Mina 18, I thought I'd take a small break from finishing the comic and do another render of the character, this is before her encounter with Akasha and putting her onto the road of hunting, I also wanted to do something with George and I figured why not.

They look so happy and enjoying one another company, if only they knew that one day, she would turn into one of the many monster he hunts.

I hope you like it YmomY. :D

4 comments:

  1. hoo.. very cute picture n_n their relationship didn't start well but after they became in a good friends, it's a shame but I feel they would not end well ToT.... but this picture is like a captured moment of a nice keepsake u_u,

    I liked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you'd like it, I quite like these kind of pics, it's a nice change from my hardcore sex and nudity shots, maybe in the future I'll do more like them, but for now back to the comic.

      Delete
  2. Something about this makes me feel sad, but in a good way :'). I don't know.

    ReplyDelete