Friday 31 May 2013

Mina Chronicles Issue 8 - Lost And Found Part 3



Pages: 60
Size: 49mb

http://www.cloudzilla.to/share/file/RWVGUXYS6JVMXLUYRNPR2U1MB

At long last it's finished, once again I'd like to apologize for how long it took, but as I've said life can be a pain in the ass.

I'm hoping that the next issue will be done in 2 or 3 weeks, depending on what time I have, there were story elements I was going to add but they will have to wait until the next issue.

 I hope you enjoy.

On a side note, up until now I've freely let anons post without the caption required, after getting too much spam, I've put it into place.

9 comments:

  1. Interesting chapter. Who's the ghostly figure on page 05? Also really good job with the blood effects!

    So is this chapter 7 or 8?, because the cover says 7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @O@ Oh crap I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.
      Thanks for the comments, fixing now.

      Delete
    2. All fixed, thanks for letting me know, I feel a right dickhead and I don't mean the matches. LOL :D

      Delete
    3. lol, now worries. I had a similar panic attack when you pointed out the wedding ring was on the wrong finger in my last chapter

      Delete
  2. Yeahhh!!! dowloading right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very good chapter n_n, after all Mina has not lost his heart and she'd worried by cynthia, I liked the black guy's face when he says: "what's going on here" very surprised jajaja... poor, Mina ended his sex service (n_n) and I will to return to the question of Fasdeviant: Who's the ghostly man??? (?_?) another of your secrets n_n

      Delete
    2. Funny enough I introduced him several posts ago, you've both kind of forgotten him. LOL

      Delete
    3. hooooo you are right Ar'Zile the mistery man jajaja

      Delete
    4. Indeed he is, although I must admit, I'm kind of unsure what to do with him, I know what he is and what he does, but am kind of lost how to actually introduce him proper to the story, although I do have one idea.

      I've just got to try out some scenarios and see which one works well.

      Not giving anything away, but when I fully reveal him, it will be quite the surprise. @o@

      Delete