Sunday 9 December 2012

Adult Stories

I thought I would post my beginnings into creative work, my adult stories, these are posted on Hentai Foundry but I thought I would post a link here to a rar file containing all of my stories.

Now if you down load it, you will see Shemale rape and Shemale rape continued and a folder with the same title, SR was the original story, SRC was a request for me to continue it and the folder is a remake of the hole concept that went for 3 chapters.

These stories contain: rape, incest (mother-son mostly), pony play, romance, shemale/futa.

http://www.mediafire.com/?58afhou5bt759tn

2 comments:

  1. Just read "Shemale Rape" and all I can say is...Whoa, that was dark! One part in particular was so messed up, I actually loled.
    Don't get me wrong, this was very well written, just darker than what I'm used to. The character progression was perfect, Alesa starts off seemingly innocent, then gets slowly consumed by depravity. That was pretty hot. It's same premise i have planned for Miaka in SISFG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment, I used to enjoy writing them, but when I started doing daz, I just couldn't find the time anymore, that and life and work.

      Let us know what you think of the rest if you get a chance to read them.

      Delete