Monday 3 December 2012

Mina - Prison


Okay so, I wasn't sure if to past this or not, this was an experiment for events in the next issue(3rd), as you can see it's Mina and she's getting pretty close to how she appear as a vampire, this is when she is 25.

The only reason I'm posting this picture is this is the first one I've done that I realised how important light is, now of course I used the default light that came with the scene, but in future I will be checking the lights that come with my sets until I am ready to do them myself, there is something like 15 light sources and I tend to use only 1.

So enjoy, just another 13 days to wait and please don't forget to make a vote with the poll.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! Makes a huge difference with the lights. I was a little curious why you weren't using any in your earlier renders, just figured you didn't want the bother(creating your own light sets is a real pain).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest that isn't far from the truth, since I started doing render I never got the nack of lighting so I just use it generally to make things darker.

      But I might rethink that.

      Delete
  2. That is a really good render. The one light gives it a sense of natural dark depth.

    Iuav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually amazing how many lights there really is, but I can't take credit for it, the lights came with the set.

      The one thing I can take credit for is the shine on her skin :)

      Delete