Sunday 30 December 2012

Contact with Mediafire

So I just finished swapping emails with Mediafire about my gallery rar being deleted, according to them it was suspected because of violating the terms of service.

I inquired if they had viewed the file or if someone had complained, they informed me that they hadn't and no one had complained.

So it was all simply suspicion, however what's done is done and I'm still searching for a decent share site.

I've been told about zippyshare, so maybe I'll try them and see what happen, however if any of you have any other suggestions please don't hesitate.

4 comments:

  1. Someone told me about sendspace. It has tons of adds, but you can get rid of them using adblock. The problem is that the only share site that don't delete files after some time is mediafire (although they delete them out of suspicion :S)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we need a file host that's for adult content, uploading pictures here isn't a problem it just means I have 80 of so pictures uploaded in a post which just makes it hard to read, however it's the other project that's the problem.

      Delete
    2. You can try imagevenue. I know a lot of other 3d artists use it. The only problem is it has a lot of adult advertisement and popups.

      Delete
    3. The only problem is that it solves half the problem.

      Delete