Friday 14 December 2012

Mina Chronicles Issue 2 - Origins Part 2



Okay so I said I would be releasing this on the 16th, but in fear that I would completely alter it again I decided to release it early.

Most of the modification come in the form of shadows, there are some I didn't alter the later images simply because of how dark they are, and as such I'm still fiddling with shadows.

So leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Pages: 64
Size: 58.9mb

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vamxi84q8i9bsis/Issue+2+-+Origins+Part+2.rar

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was friggin hot! This is some of your best work I've seen. Too bad Akasha didn't get a chance to use her secret weapon though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks once again for your awesome comment.

      I had a whole sequence of Akasha and Mina having sex, but it felt miss placed, also I needed to introduce Kooralya and get Mina on the path of being a hunter.

      Besides you never know what the future might bring.
      :P

      Delete