Sunday 16 December 2012

Mina - Hunter


A shot of Mina at 25, I haven't even started the next issue yet, been trying to get another project done considering I spent the time I was supposed to work on it with getting Issue 2 updated, I'm now spending the time I should on issue 3 on it.

This is Mina almost like we know and love her.
She isn't a Vampire yet, but at some point in the next issue she will be turned, however you will notice a few changes I've made, these were present in the last issue but could not be seen very well because of how dark the scene of Mina wearing them was.

I have given Mina something of a dry as a bone coat, to those who aren't Aussie by blood, a dry as a bone is a leather coat warn usually by farmers but more exactly cattle workers, these leather coat are oiled to make rain just slide off them reducing any soaking effect and keeping the wearer warm and dry, this one obviously is a different coat entirely as there nothing to keep her large bust covered, but it's the same principle.

I've replaced her sci fi style hand cannons with two magnums, there are 2 reasons for this:
1: Realism, giving her these guns make mores sense in the real world, they pack quite a punch and the bullets can be modified to be used on anything she wishes.
2: Holsters, yes holsters, the original cannons simply sat on her hip, but these babies have actual holsters.

I'm sticking to a dead line of January 16th for the next issue, but that might change because of the usual, life etc.

2 comments: