Saturday 8 December 2012

I will protect you and alt





Okay so I was playing with the morgue lights and listening to Korn's I will protect you.

Now of course story wise this should be Mina and Cynthia, but I felt like doing some thing with Mina and Sue, I think it turned out quite well.

I decided to add a little shine on the alt to give the impression of sweat.

I used two lights this time, one over the them and one in front of them, it gives a slightly dark feeling but at the same time well lit in my opinion.

Also I forgot to post the result of the poll, it was even so I decided ultimately to discard the tattoo's maybe I will use them on a future character.

2 comments:

  1. A SueXMina scene would be interesting storywise. But I just realized I haven't seen any sex scenes with Mina and Cynthia together. I don't mind waiting though, i'm curious to see how Mina becomes a vampire in the first place, and how she meets Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the good thing is I've worked out Mina and Cynthia's meeting and how to make Sue and Charles continuous characters, you won't see those in the next issue, but I happy to say that I've worked them out.

      Delete